The 2016 Tigers Abroad Short Film Contest Theme is "Where I Lived"
Deadline for Submission: November 1, 2016
Prizes will be awarded for 1st ($100), 2nd ($75), and 3rd ($50)!
Entries will be shown during the Global Learning Office Short Film Festival at International
Education Week Celebration Event on Friday, November 18, 2016.
1. All entries must include an international experience with the theme of "Where I Lived". This should highlight activities, food, culture, landscapes, and people unique o the country you studied in. The film should be no longer than 90 seconds.
2. Entries are limited to UofM students who have studied abroad.
3. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
4. Submit a link to your video on youtube or another video platform on the online application.
5. Submitted videos will not be returned to their owners and shall become the property of The University of Memphis Global Learning Office, which will have a non-exclusive license to reproduce said photos in order to highlight international activities.
6. Entries must have been taken within the last 12 months.
10. Any prize money received will be reported to the Financial Aid Office.
Film Contest Application