Faculty Research Grants
- Guiomar Duenas-Vargas, History - "Public and Private Lives of Elite Families in 19th Century Colombia"
- T. Kent Gartner, Biology - "Isolation and Purificatble of an Inhibitor of the First Step of Stable
- Sage Graham, English - "Hospitalk"
- Susan Hutchinson, Social Work - "Through Their Eyes: A Qualitative Study of the Dynamics of Teenage
- David Lumsden, Earth Sciences - "Lithostratigraphy of the Memphis Aquifer"
- Andrew Mickelson, Earth Sciences - "A Pilot Study of the Prehistoric Archaeology of West Central Tennessee"
- Timothy Roche, Philosophy - "Morally Virtuous Agents, Morally Wrong Actions and Moral Absolutes
in Aristotle's Ethics"
- Lynda Sagrestano, Center for Research on Women - "Examination of Adolescent Experiences of Sexual
Harassment in School"
- Arwin Smallwood, History - "Indian Woods: At the Crossroads of Three Cultures"
- George Swihart, Earth Sciences - "Chert Sourcing: A Reconnaissance of the Chemical Heterogeneity
of Chert in Bedrock in a Small Area along the Buffalo River, TN"
- Lensyl Urbano, Earth Sciences - "Effect of Climate on the Pre-historic Populations of Middle-Tennessee"
- Charles Webster, Chemistry - "Mind your P's and O's--Phosphoryl Transfer Enzymes: Transition-state
Analogues and Catalysis"
- Kathryn Whitted, Social Work - "RIP: Can Early Intervention Interrupt the Trajectory of School Failure
in an Urban Community"