- Fernanda Botelho, Mathematical Sciences - "Evolution of Stochastic Connecting Weights In Learning
Models for Unsupervised Learning"
- Lorinda Cohoon, English - "Children's Literature and the Law"
- Judson Finley, Earth Sciences - "Late Glacial and Post-Glacial Environmental History of the Bighorn
Basin with Applications to the Regional Archaeological Record"
- Eric Groenendyk, Political Science - "The (In) Efficiency of Party Identification as an Information
- Jonathan Judaken, History - "Critical Theories of Anti-Semitism"
- Mary Beth Mader, Philosophy - "Whence Intensity? Deleuze and the Renewal of a Concept"
- Suzanne Onstine, History - "Archaeological work in Theban Tomb 16"
- Kent Schull, History - "Laboratories of Modernity: Prisons in the Late Ottoman Empire"
- Sharon Stanley, Political Science - "Enlightenment's Twilight: The Emergence of Modern Cynicism"
XML file not found: /accolades/2010/accolades2010-all-awards-roar.xml