New applicants for part-time instructor positions apply electronically through workforUM. Anyone who has not taught within the past two years is considered a new applicant and must complete the electronic application.
ALL PART-TIME FACULTY APPOINTMENTS AND REAPPOINTMENTS ARE PROCESSED ELECTRONICALLY, EFFECTIVE FALL 2014.
To initiate an appointment or reappointment, staff in the employing departments access electronic forms and instructions through the E-Contracts Reference & Bookshelf.
Observe the following deadlines for each semester: fall - August 1; spring - December 1; and summer - 5th working day for May, June, July and August.
Additional forms and information:
- Faculty Transcript Request Form
- Summer School Instructions - 2014
- Part-Time Expenditure Summary Form
- Extra Compensation for Instructional Purposes
- Special Instructions for Lambuth Part-Time Hires
- Termination/Cancellation Form
For questions, contact Faculty Administrative Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.