Dual Admissions Eligibility
A student must meet the following conditions to be eligible:
- Plans to pursue both an Associate’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree.
- Meets current admission criteria for participating college.
- Has earned 29 or fewer college-level semester hours and a cumulative GPA of 2.0; cumulative GPA of 2.75 for the A.S.T. Degree.
- Enters the participating college under the 2004 or later catalog (the common general education core curriculum was implemented in fall 2004).
- Upon graduation from the participating college with an A.A., A.S., or A.S.T. degree, students will reaffirm the information on their original application. Residency classification with regard to fee payment will be made by University of Memphis at the time of application for admission is submitted to University of Memphis.