Hooray! You are getting ready to graduate. These steps will assist you in preparing
for your graduation. Have this information available when you see your advisor:
1. UofM GPA
2. Cumulative GPA
3. Have you taken your Area Exam?
4. Have you completed all the hours required for your major?
5. Have you completed all the required upper division hours?
6. Have you completed all the your University General Education Program requirements?
7. What is your major and have you declared this major?
8. Do you have a minor and what is your minor?
9. Have you declared a second major?
10. Have you submitted an "Intent to Graduate" form online?
Please pay particular attention to dates and deadlines. This link will assist you
in obtaining information concerning your graduation.
Undergraduates, is it time to file your Intent to Graduate form? Click to access calendar and view deadlines.
Graduate students: click here for graduate school calendar.