AFROTC Cadet Code
1. Cadets will not lie or quibble.*
2. Cadets respect the property of others as if it were their own
3. Cadets compete fairly and take credit only for personal bearing and personal achievement
4. Cadets strive to ensure that their personal bearing and behavior reflect credit upon themselves and the cadet corps.
5. Cadets readily accept responsibility and carry out that responsibility to the best of their abilities.
* Quibbling: "Any statement (oral or written) or action based on evasion or rationalization of the point in question. It is the intentional telling of a half-truth, which knowingly creates a false impression. Usually intent on deceiving someone into thinking a person is innocent because of trivial details."