Keeping In Touch
- E-mail for life services available after graduation
- Special events and ceremonies
- The University of Memphis Magazine
- Memphis Alumni Association office support
- Nationwide alumni clubs and chapters
Sports, Travel and Entertainment
- Tiger Treks trips to out of town football and basketball games
- Alumni Travel Program worldwide educational tours
- Premium pricing at alumni club/chapter events
- U of M theatre performances (half price individual tickets and $5 large group tickets)
- 20% discount on all non-textbook sales over $1.00 at the University of Memphis Bookstore (on-campus)
- 20% off used books and merchandise and 10% off new books at Tiger Bookstore on Walker Avenue, immediately off campus. Only the person whose name is on the membership
card may purchase books and merchandise with the discount. A parent may only purchase
books and merchandise with the discount for his or her student(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Membership to Campus Recreation Center (Must be an Association Member to join; Closed to the public)
$5 daily rate
(1 guest is allowed per Association Member at $5/visit)
- YMCA: half off $75 joining fee (Mason Branch on Walker)
- Discounted tickets at special Alumni Night athletic events
- 10% Discount at Holiday Inn, University of Memphis
Rooms: Advance reservations required (901/678-8200).
For personal use only, does not apply to business, government, association travel,
group blocks or with other discounts.
10% off rack/published rate.
Food: For meals taken in The Medallion Restaurant.
Does not apply to alcohol, group functions, special events or with other discounts/coupons.
- Access to the Alumni Center
- Library special privileges card
Must show Association Membership card; Closed to the public
May check out up to 10 books for 30 days
Financial and Consumer Programs
*NEW BENEFIT* First South Credit Union: FREE membership to the First South Credit Union. To learn
more, visit www.firstsouth.com or call 901/678-4040.
Family eligible for Alumni Association Scholarship
The Alumni Insurance Program
The University of Memphis Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for Health,
Life and Travel insurance for alumni and their family members. There are a variety
of plans available to meet your needs, including GradMed? short-term health insurance� great for new grads and other alumni seeking temporary coverage.
Get more information on these insurance plans by visiting www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/memphis or call American Insurance Administrators at 800-922-1245 weekdays, 8 am � 6 pm,
- Career Encounters Shadowing Program
- Access to the U of M Career and Employment Services Center
- Access to job listings
- Access to U of M Experience e-Recruiting Network
- Career/Internship, Graduate School and Education Fairs
- Resume and interview workshops
- On-campus interviews
Note: You must show your Alumni Association membership card at all venues to receive