LIST FOR ACCEPTED STUDENTS to the 34th annual juried student exhibition (this list excludes accepted library entries)
The Museum is closed to the public. However, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm we will be accepting artwork deliveries for the 34th Annual Juried Student Exhibition. Thank You to all who visited "This May Surprise You" stay tuned for more info to emerge in the upcoming week about the 34th Annual Juried Student Exhibition. We will reopen on Friday, February 3rd at 4:30pm for the opening reception of the 34th Annual Juried Student Exhibition and awards will be announced at 6pm. All acceptance / decline notifications have gone out and for those of you who did not get accepted, you have an opportunity to work on an upcoming collaborative project. See below for details!
Welcome to the Art Museum
Come visit AMUM! It's always free. Bring yourself for a quiet stroll through the galleries; come with family and friends, or book a guided tour for your organization What will you find?
• Mummies, statues, jewels, tools, among hundreds of fascinating objects in our ancient Egyptian gallery,
• Masks, warriors, ceremonial objects, and ornaments in our African gallery
• Prints and drawings and other works in our 20th and 21st century collections,
• Exhibitions by visiting artists, often with UofM and community collaborators,
• Experimental art installations in ArtLab.
Every day is a good day to visit AMUM, but Saturdays are especially pleasant, because the beautiful UofM campus is calm and parking in the Central lot is free.
Open to page 18 and read!