AMUM is temporarily closed to change exhibitions! We re-open with "Consuming Passions" on Sunday, August 19th, 3-6pm.
Consuming Passions ll: A Collection of Collections event page
Opening reception, Sunday, August 19th, 3-6pm
Visit AMUM! It's always free. Bring yourself for a quiet stroll through the galleries; come with family and friends, or book a guided tour for your organization What will you find?
- Mummies, statues, jewels, tools, among hundreds of fascinating objects in our ancient Egyptian gallery,
- Masks, warriors, ceremonial objects, and ornaments in our African gallery
- Prints and drawings and other works in our 20th and 21st century collections,
- Exhibitions by visiting artists, often with UofM and community collaborators,
- Experimental art installations in ArtLab.
Every day is a good day to visit AMUM, but Saturdays are especially pleasant, because the beautiful UofM campus is calm and parking in the Central lot is free.
MOLA on view in CASEWORKS in AMUM Lobby