Hello from your Phonathon student callers and thank you for choosing to support the University of Memphis!
The UofM online giving process is fast, easy and secure.
Simply complete the 3 steps and submit your gift. It's that easy. After submitting your gift, you will receive an email confirmation. Additionally, we will send you an acknowledgment letter in the mail for tax purposes. Thank you for your gift to the University of Memphis!
Other Ways to Give:
To mail your gift, print our giving form here and mail with your check or credit card number to:
The U of M Foundation
P.O. Box 1000
Memphis, TN 38148-0001
If you have any questions or would prefer to make your gift over the phone, please call 901.678.3953, or email email@example.com.
For more information on additional ways to donate to the University of Memphis, please visit the Development website by clicking here.
Who are our Phonathon Student Callers?
Our Phonathon callers are current students at the University of Memphis and their goal is to effectively and efficiently raise funds, build partnerships with donors, and maintain records for the University of Memphis in order to maintain build and grow excellence.
Phonathon Mission Statement
• We involve our alumni and other constituents in an on-going relationship with the
• We inform our constituents of the University's accomplishments, challenges, and priorities.
• We want to leave you feeling great about the University of Memphis!
Phonathon Core Values
• We aspire to act at all times in the best interest of the University. We value the
quality of our University, and its programs, services, and philanthropic spirit of
our alumni and constituents.
• We value employees who are competent, hard-working, informed, honest, and dedicated; people who display passion, sense of humor, integrity, creativity, responsiveness, and a strong commitment to teamwork. The UofM Office of Annual Giving provides the needed training and support to make the best possible work environment.