Information for New Faculty
Congratulations on your appointment to the University of Memphis!
This page is designed to provide you with information regarding your benefits as you transition to the University of Memphis community. The list below contains helpful links and information for new employees, contact information for the University Benefits Administration office, and a checklist of things to do as you arrive on campus.
- Register for a Faculty UMBoarding orientation session. All new faculty who are appointed for at least one year must attend an orientation session.
- Benefits Orientation presentation
- Benefits Enrollment paperwork
- List of Things to Do. A checklist of items to complete as soon as you arrive on campus such as obtaining a parking permit and completing your W-4 and I-9 forms.
- Helpful Links and Information
- University Benefits Administration: 165 Administration Building, email@example.com, phone 901.678.3573, fax 901.678.1650
- Benefits Resources & Links
- Holidays Observed
- Insurance Effective Date
- LiveSafe (emergency alert app)
- Map of Campus
- myMemphis (Employee Self Service)
- Pay Information
- Sick Leave
- Support for Nursing Mothers
- Tobacco-Free Tiger Zones