Tiger Blue Goes Green
We are all stewards of our home, Planet Earth. The University of Memphis community has demonstrated its deep commitment to this idea by launching a variety of projects and initiatives designed to conserve natural resources or to use them more effectively, as well as by imparting the concept of sustainability to its students, who will in turn carry it out into the greater community. From designing buildings that meet LEEDS standards, to conducting biodiesel research, to working in the ever-expanding TIGUrS community garden, tiger blue goes green!
Are you a faculty member, staff member, or student who is involved in a green activity supporting a goal in our campus sustainability plan?
- Stewardship of the built environment
- Stewardship of the natural environment
- Building a campus culture of sustainability
- Integrating sustainability into the curriculum and research
- Engaging with the community to advance sustainability
- If so, we would love to hear all about it!
Tell us now
Green Fee Projects
Applications for 2016-2017 allocations will be available in February, 2016. Check back for more information then!