Going Green Tips
- Recycle everything possible. Glass, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard and more. Check out the Recycling Zone on campus to see how much you can recycle!
- Save your old coffee grounds and reuse them for great fertilizer for indoor and outdoor plants!
- Wash your clothes with cold water rather than warm or hot water to save electricity and money on your electric bill.
- Think before you print your emails and attachments. We can save trees by only printing out necessary documents!
- Instead of driving around campus, jump on the Blue Line. Remember, "Ride Blue, Go Green!"