- Students who receive financial assistance/sponsorships will have their financial assistance/sponsorships
applied to their fees automatically by the Bursar's Office.
- Students may access TigerXpress to verify their financial assistance/sponsorship is sufficient to satisfy enrollment
fees in full.
- Students whose expected financial aid/scholarship award(s) or third party sponsorships
are not reflected on the Account$ tab on myMemphis or TigerXpress should contact the Student Financial Aid Office, 103 Wilder Tower, (901.678.4825)
or their sponsoring organization to resolve any problems prior to the fee payment deadline.
- Third Party Sponsorship forms may be faxed to 901.678.0288. It is the student's responsibility
to ensure that all forms are received in the Bursar's Office by the appropriate fee
payment deadline. Registration is subject to deletion and/or a $100 late payment fee, if fee payment
requirements for enrollment fees are not satisfied by the appropriate fee payment
deadline listed in the Bursar Calendar.
- Students whose financial assistance/sponsorship is not sufficient to satisfy enrollment
fees in full must pay the balance of fees or the minimum down payment amount (see
Installment Payment Plan Guidelines for details) by the appropriate fee payment deadline to avoid deletion of classes and/or a $100
late payment fee. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 is assessed each semester the student participates
in the Installment Payment Plan.
- Students who decide not to attend the University must cancel their registration by
dropping all classes on myMemphis Student Self Service by the appropriate 100% refund deadline to avoid owing significant enrollment fees.
- Students who become ineligible for Third Party Sponsorship due to change in employment
status, failure to meet the employer's condition for reimbursement, the employer's
failure to make timely payment, or any other reason, will be personally responsible
for prompt payment of any fees owed to the University of Memphis.