1098-T Information

Update: 1098T Tax Form for 2017 will be available for download on January 31, 2018.

Your 1098-T statement for 2016 is available for viewing/printing on TigerXpress through the myMemphis portal using your user name and password. 

Consent to receive your 1098-T tax form electronically by signing in to TigerXpress through myMemphis and click on the "Accept Consent" button when it pops up.  If you have forgotten your password, just go to https://iam.memphis.edu and reset it so that you can access the consent button.

Please note: Electronic consent will remain in effect until you email your withdrawal of consent electronically to bursar2@memphis.edu

Prior 1098-T forms: To retrieve 1098-T statements prior to 2016 please visit the following link: http://www.heartlandecsi.com
The school code = AH
The account number = Your Social Security Number
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Our office is unable to give any advice about filing taxes.  Please contact the IRS, visit their website at www.irs.gov, or contact your tax preparer for tax related questions.