1098-T Statements for 2017 are available
Students will receive an email notification from Touchnet and/or ECSI to view/print current and prior year statements on TigerXpress through the myMemphis portal using your user name and password.
- Scroll to "Statements"
- Go to "Your latest 1098-T Tax statement" and click "View"
- Go to "1098-T Tax Statement"
- Locate the "Tax Year" you want to view
- To the right of the tax year, click the box under "Action", then click "View"
You will automatically be re-directed to an ECSI-hosted page which will display your available statements by tax year.
- Click and select the tax year, then click "View"
- Proceed to print your statement
Students that have not consented to receive their 1098-T statements electronically will have a paper statement mailed to them by January 31, 2018.
Students also have the option to view and print online using the following instructions:
- Go to heartland.ecsi.net
- Click "Tax Documents" and "Click Here To Search For Your Tax Form"
- Enter "University of Memphis" for the School Name and click "Submit"
- Enter your personal information, check "I'm not a robot", then click "Continue"
- Click on "+" on the right side of the screen to display your tax information, then print
Consent to receive your 1098-T tax form electronically by signing in to TigerXpress through myMemphis and click on the "Accept Consent" button when it pops up. If you have forgotten your password, just go to https://iam.memphis.edu and reset it so that you can access the consent button.
Please note: Electronic consent will remain in effect until you email your withdrawal of consent electronically to email@example.com