eRefunds (Direct Deposit)
Students may now sign up online for eRefunds (Direct Deposit) for all Financial Aid Disbursements and Bursar account refunds.
To set up your eRefunds, follow these steps or watch the Tutorial Video here:
- Log in to the myMemphis Portal with your username and password.
- Click on the Account$ tab.
- Click on "Access TigerXpress" in the "Campus Card, Bursar and TigerXpress" channel.
- This will take you into the TigerXpress system.
- From here, go to "eRefunds" and click on the "Set up Account" link.
- Follow all instructions and do not forget to "Name" the account at the bottom after entering your account information.
- You will need to check the box labeled "I Agree" in order to finalize the direct deposit process at the end.
NOTE: If your bank information changes, you must update your Payment Profile on TigerXpress.
Important information regarding eRefunds:
- You must enroll in at least the minimum number of credit hours required for your award(s).
- Be sure that you have signed your promissory note and completed the Entrance Interview online. Contact the Financial Aid Office for additional information.
- If any action taken by you results in non-acceptance of the transfer by your financial institution, the University assumes no responsibility for processing supplemental financial aid until funds are returned to the University by your financial institution.
- This is a separate process from payroll direct deposit.