Dining Dollars Transfer to Housing/Meal Plan
Request Meal Plan Transfer
The transfer period for the Fall Term 2017 is Monday, July 24, 2017 – Friday, August 25, 2017 (4:30 pm).
This request is only valid for students who currently have a University of Memphis housing/meal plan charge.
- Beginning Monday, July 24, 2017, Log into "Your Campus Card" and click the 'Click here to request Meal Plan Transfer' button to request your Dining Dollars be applied to your housing and meal plan charge.
- After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email. The amount requested (or verified Dining Dollars balance) will be credited to your account balance on TigerXpress.
- Credits will be applied during the work week - usually within forty-eight hours after you submit your request.
- You will then be able to pay your account balance in full or sign up and pay on the Installment Payment Plan on TigerXpress.
- Students whose fees were paid in full with financial aid/scholarships/third party assistance and have requested Dining Dollars to be applied to their housing/meal plan charge will be refunded beginning September 1, 2017.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.