Dining Dollars Refund
The Dining Dollars Refund Period for Fall 2017 is Monday, December 4, 2017 through Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Any unused Dining Dollars will be transferred to your Tiger Funds account unless you request a refund during this specified period.
- Beginning Monday, December 4, 2017, log in to your Campus Card account (click Your Campus Card on the navigation menu above) to request your Dining Dollars refund. Select the Click Here to Refund My Dining Dollars button (made available on Monday, December 4, 2017).
- Refund requests must be submitted online no later than midnight Friday, December 15, 2017. If you submit your refund request correctly, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to your U of M email address. If you do not receive and an e-mail confirmation within 30 minutes, e-mail email@example.com for verification.
- Dining Dollars will be available for spending through Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Refunds will be completed by Friday, December 22, 2017.
- eRefunds will begin to post to accounts Friday, December 22, 2017.
- Checks will be mailed Friday, December 22, 2017.
- Students are responsible for verifying and/or updating their eRefund account information on TigerXpress as well as their mailing address on the myMemphis portal.
- Refunds will be processed to the student's eRefund (direct deposit) account through TigerXpress.
- If no refund payment profile exists in TigerXpress, a check will be sent to the mailing address on file with the University. Sign up for eRefund on TigerXpress.
- If you request a refund and your balance is $5.00 or less, your balance will be transferred to your Tiger funds account.
Please note that any amount owed to the University will be deducted from your available balance in the account prior to the processing of a refund.