The Dining Dollars Refund Period for Fall 2014 is
Monday, November 24 through Friday, December 12.
- Any unused Dining Dollars will remain on your account for use unless you request a
refund during this specified period.
- Beginning Monday, November 24, log in to your Campus Card account (click Your Campus Card tab to your left to login) to request your Dining Dollars refund.
- Fall refund requests may be submitted online through Friday, December 12. If you submit
your refund request correctly, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Dining Dollars will be available for spending through Friday, December 12.
- Refunds will be processed from December 13 through December 19. During this time,
Dining Dollars will not be available for spending.
- Refunds will be completed by Friday, December 19, 2014.
- eRefunds will post to accounts Friday, December 19, 2014.
- Checks will be mailed Friday, December 19.
- Refunds will be processed to the student's eRefund (direct deposit) account through
TigerXpress. If no refund payment profile exists in TigerXpress, a check will be mailed
to the address on file with the University. Sign up for eRefund on TigerXpress.
- If you request a refund and your balance is $5.00 or less, your balance will remain
on your Dining Dollars account.
- Please note that any amount owed to the University will be deducted from your available
balance in the account prior to the processing of a refund or transfer.