The spring 2013 Dining Dollars Refund period
will be April 28 through May 10.
- Beginning April 28 through May 10, 2013, you will be able to login to your Campus
Card account (click Your Campus Card tab to your left to login) to request your Dining Dollars refund online. Once submitted properly, you will receive an email confirmation.
- If you request a refund and your balance is $5.00 or less, your refund will be transferred
to your Tiger Funds account.
- Please note that any amount owed to the University will be deducted from your available
balance in the account prior to the processing of a refund or transfer.
- Refunds will be processed to the student’s eRefund (direct deposit) account through
TigerXpress. If no refund payment profile exists in TigerXpress, a check will be mailed
to the address on file with the University. Sign up for eRefund on TigerXpress.
- Refunds will be completed by May 24, 2013 (eRefunds will post to accounts May 24, 2013 and checks will be mailed by May 24,
- Any unused Dining Dollars will automatically roll to your Tiger Funds account at the
end of the spring semester unless you request a refund during the specified period.
- Dining Dollars balances will not be available for spending after May 10, 2013.