Thinking about Graduate or Professional School?
When it comes to continuing your education into graduate or professional school, you must be clear on what field you intend to pursue. You must also determine whether or not continuing your education will provide you with a significant advantage in your career field. Here are some key resources to help you determine whether graduate or professional school is right for you.
Required by many schools. To write a statement that will help you win a seat in the graduate program of your choice, you need to think like a member of the admissions committee. You are welcome to schedule an appointment to meet with a career advisor to start the process, help with ideas or receive a critique of your draft.
A short list of the different admission tests that are required by most Graduate Schools. These tests are considered a means of predicting one's potential for success in graduate or professional programs.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)