If you have been readmitted and your last academic status was Academic Suspension,
or if you are a transfer student who was recommended to work with CARES, you must
complete a conditional enrollment agreement with a CARES counselor and attend one
of the CARES Orientation sessions listed below.
During this orientation session, CARES counselors will review the academic standing
policy and campus resources for your academic success as well as the requirements
for your weekly meetings.
If you are registered or plan to register for Fall 2014 classes, you must attend one
of the following orientation sessions:
- Tuesday, January 20th at 5:15pm in Brister Hall, Room 220
- Wednesday, January 21st at 12pm in Brister Hall, Room 220
- Wednesday, January 21st at 5:15pm in Brister Hall, Room 220
- Thursday, January 22nd at 9:30am in Brister Hall, Room 220
- Thursday, January 22nd at 3pm in Brister Hall, Room 220
If you have any questions regarding your academic standing or if you need to schedule
an appointment to sign your conditional enrollment agreement, please contact CARES
at (901) 678-2393.