Undergraduate Advising Resources and Links
The Undergraduate Advising Center serves all students in The College of Arts & Sciences by providing the overall direction for the advising process in the College.
Students are assigned to advisors in the department of their selected major. Faculty, professional advisors, and graduate assistants serve as advisors and mentors as students select courses, fulfill requirements, and explore career possibilities.
Responsibilities of the Undergraduate Advising Center:
- Provide overall direction for the advising process in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Process paperwork related to registration and transcripts for all majors in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Oversee the graduation process for majors in our college.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advising within the college.
Student Advising Responsibilities:
- Declare your Major/Minor
- Fulfill Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog
- Meet with your Advisor each semester
- Prepare for your Advising appointment
- Submit Application to Graduate