CONCLUDING THE HIRE
- After all approvals are obtained, mail the Offer Letter, and Moving Allowance form
(if applicable) to the candidate. You may want send this packet by overnight or express
- When the Offer Letter, and Moving Allowance form (if applicable) and Official Transcript
are received in your office, the department completes Faculty Appointment Data form.
- Forward the Offer Letter, Moving Expenses form (if applicable) and Official Transcript
to the dean's office. If letters of reference were not collected in workforum, forward
those as well.
- The dean's office will forward to Faculty Academic Services.
- Faculty Academic Services will "seat" the position and set up an email account for
- Candidates who were not hired will receive an auto-generated email notification.