Each year the Dean will recognize outstanding staff in the College of Arts and Sciences.
All categories of full-time, non-faculty employees are eligible. Nominations may
be submitted by any faculty, staff, or student of the College. Multiple awards may
be given each year. Recipients will be recommended by a special review committee appointed
by the Dean. The awards will be presented during the annual Staff Appreciation Reception.
Nomination letters are due in the Dean's office by March 15, 2013.
Nominations may be emailed to Penny Saed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have been a full-time employee (non-faculty) in the College of Arts and Sciences
for at least two years.
- Must possess skills and characteristics of an outstanding employee such as:
- proficient knowledge of university policies and procedures
- always professional in dealing with faculty, students and staff
- a pleasant, caring, and helpful attitude
- willingness to "go the extra mile"
- excellent communication skills
- copes with diversity well
- good self-esteem and confidence
- Must not have received the Outstanding Administrative Professional or the Outstanding
Full-Time Clerical Employees Dean's Award within the past 5 years
NOTE: This award combines and replaces the Outstanding Administrative Professional
Employees Dean's Award and the Outstanding Full-Time Clerical Employees Dean's Award