SUBMITTING THE HIRING PROPOSAL
- After the interviews are conducted, the department selects an appointee. The department
head should negotiate terms with the selected appointee and compose a draft offer
- The hiring proposal must be entered in workForum and approved before the official
offer letter may be mailed to the candidate.
- In workForum, change the statuses of people who were not selected and enter a rejection
- Upload the Final Pool Analysis in the Documents tab.
- Change the status of the selectee to Recommended for Hire. Then click on Begin Hiring
- Fill out the hiring proposal and upload the Draft Offer Letter. The offer letter should
contain instructions to sign the letter, fill out the Back Ground Check document,
and the Moving Expense form (if applicable). In the letter, also instruct the appointee
to send an official transcript, if this has not already been done.
- Upload a Reduction in Tenure form, if applicable.
- Submit the hiring proposal and wait for approvals. The department will receive an
email when all approvals are obtained.
Next Step: Concluding the Hire