Assistant to the Dean for Undergraduate Studies
About Laurie Snyder
A great resource for CCFA undergraduate students, Laurie Snyder is available to help with many aspects of your academic career. She is available to:
- Advise undecided undergraduate students.
- Advise incoming transfer students.
- Advise non-auditioned music and music industry students.
- Approve late registration, late drops and withdrawals, late adds, change of major and course overloads.
- Provide help with degree audits and graduation plans.
- Provide guidance on the academic aspects of studying abroad and getting internships.
- Point out scholarship opportunities
Master of Arts in Art History, Memphis State University, 1989
Bachelor of Arts in Art History, Memphis State University, 1983
Attended Southwestern at Memphis until 1978
Registrar, Memphis College of Art
Instructor, Memphis College of Art
Registrar, Memphis Brooks Museum of Art
Registrar, Mississippi River Museum, Mud Island
Honors and Awards
Tennessee Art Education Association Special Needs Art Educator of the Year, 2013
Nominated for the Thomas W. Briggs Foundation Excellence in Teaching Award. 2013
Honorable Mention in TAEA Juried Exhibition, Belmont University, Nashville TN, 2012
Co-presenter at “Si Se Puede” Latino Youth Leadership Conference, UGA, GA – 2006
Organized art auction for the Tennille Family that raised over $4,000.00 – 2006
Co-curated photographic exhibition with Travis Linville at the Old Capitol
Soar Mentor 2005 – present
Search Committee for a Director Of Institutional Equity 2005