LEE EDWARD ALLEN
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
Office Location: 421-B Ball Hall
Phone: (901) 678-4073
- Allen, L. (April, 2013). NEW ROLES: The School Library Information Specialist in the 21st Century.
Presented at the Arkansas Association of Instructional Media (AAIM): Passport to Excellence - 42nd Annual Conference. Rogers, AR
- Allen, L. (October, 2012). Library Education in the 21st Century. Panelist, Southeastern Library Association (SELA); Georgia Council of Media Organizations (GaCOMO) 2012 Conference. Macon, GA
- Allen, L. (March, 2012). Professional Characteristics of Informatics Teachers. Presented at the Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education (SITE) International Conference. Austin, TX.
- Allen, L. (October, 2010). Online Learning in 7-12 Education: A Statewide Evaluation. Presented at AACE E-Learn World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education. Orlando, FL
- Allen, L. (June, 2010). The Role of School Leadership in a Large-Scale Student Laptop Implementation. Presented at InSITE 2010: Informing Science + Information Technology Education Joint Conference. Cassino, Italy.
- Allen, L. (April, 2010). School Curriculum Development in the United States. Presented at the 15th Conference on Concepts and Methodological Models of Content in Educational Fields. Poltava, Ukraine.
- Allen, L. (2007). Integrating Video Technology with the Five Standards for Effective Pedagogy. Mid-South Educational Research Association (MSERA) 2007 Annual Meeting. Hot Springs, AR November 7-9, 2007.
- Allen, L. & Hays, N. (2007). Perceptions and Attitudes of Selected University Professors towards Online Distance Education. To be published in the Proceedings of the Association for the Advancement of Computers in Education (AACE) World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education. Quebec City, Quebec Canada October 15-19, 2007.
- Fulton, K., Allen, L. & Luttrell-Montes, S. (2007) “Teachers Learning in Networked Communities: The TLINC Induction Model”. Growing the Need: Meeting the National Challenge to Recruit, Develop, and Retain New Teachers. Simmons/ NCTAF National Beginning Teachers Conference. Boston, MA March 25-27, 2007
- Allen, L., & Seed, A. (2006) Integrating Video Technology with the Five Standards for Effective Pedagogy. National Staff Development Council (NSDC) 38th Annual Conference. Nashville, TN Dec. 2-6, 2006.
- Allen, L. (2006) Technology as a Vehicle for Institutional Change: A Case Study. Sixth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organisations. Prato, Italy July 11-14, 2006.
- Allen, L. (2006) Integrating Video Technology with the Five Standards for Effective Pedagogy. Memphis Association for the Education of the Young Child (MAEYC) Spring Conference. Memphis, Tennessee April 8, 2006.
- Allen, L. (2005). Integrating Video Technology with the Five Standards for Effective Pedagogy. TACEI 2005 State Conference. University of Memphis. Memphis, Tennessee October 29, 2005
- Allen, L. (2005). Migrating Courses to an Online Format. AACE World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education. Vancouver B.C., Canada October 24-28.
- Allen, L. (2005). Migrating University Courses to an Online Format. MERLOT International Conference. Engaging the Global Community/Looking Over the Horizon. Nashville, Tennessee July 25 - 28, 2005.
- Allen, L. (2004) Technology as a Vehicle for Institutional Change. AECT Conference on Emerging Technologies and Theories for Teaching and Learning. Denton, TX June 17-19, 2004.
- Allen, L. "ERP in K-12 Education: Lessons Learned", Oracle AppsWorld, San Diego, CA January 28, 2004
Return to Department