Mary K. Boudreaux, Ed.D
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Boudreaux, M. (November 2014). “Urban Preservice Teachers’ Attitudes Towards Teaching African American Students” Paper (accepted) presented at the International Conference on Urban Education (ICUE), Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Williams, K, Carter-Jackson, K, Jenkins, Boudreaux, M., C., Robinson, P, & Tanner, T. (April 2014) “Examining Teaching While Addressing Implications And Differences In: Race, Gender, And Ethnicity” Symposium paper presented at American Education Research Association (AERA), Philadelphia, PA.
- Boudreaux, M. (2013). Presentation for the Eastern Education Research Association: A Comparative Analysis of College Students Online and Textual (Print) Metacognitive Academic Reading Strategies. Sarasota, FL.
- Boudreaux, M. (2012). Presentation for the National Association of Multicultural Education: Revisiting Multiculturalism with 21st Century Educators: The Ebonics/AAVE Issue. Philadelphia, PA.
- Boudreaux, M. (2010). Beginning the Redesign Process for an Integrated Reading and Writing Course. Developmental Education Conference - TEAMup, Asheville, NC.
- Boudreaux, M (2005). Presentation for TESOL: Doctoral Forum – Implementing Summer Language Institutes for English Language Learners.
- Boudreaux, M. (2006). Presentation for Texas Middle School Association – Metacognitive Learning Strategies for Multicultural Students.
- Boudreaux, M. (2007). Presentation for National Council of Teachers of English (CEE) – Creating Academies that Support Struggling Readers.
- Boudreaux, M. & James, H. (2007). Symposium presentation for National Middle School Association – The Interactive Middle School Classroom
- Boudreaux, M. (2007). Presentation for Southwest Education Research Association – Metacognitive Reading Strategies and Middle School Students: San Antonio, TX.
- Boudreaux, M. & McWashington, B. (2008). Presentation for National Conference for Differentiated Instruction. Close the Gap! Engagement & Interaction Through Cooperative Learning Instruction (Gr 5 – 8).
- Boudreaux, M. (2008). The Center for Innovative School Reform Partnerships – Bill Gates/Marshall Foundation Redesign Program. Presentation- The Adolescent Brain and Layered Curriculum: Charlotte, NC.
- Boudreaux, M. (2011). Presentation for Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board – 2011 Winter Meeting: Developmental Education – Curriculum Alignment for Reading/Language Arts Programs: Austin, TX
- Boudreaux, M. (2011). Texas Adult Basic Education Programs – Implementation of Texas College Career & Readiness Standards (Language Arts/Reading). Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Summer Meeting: Department of Development Education P -16 Initiatives: Austin, TX.
- Boudreaux, M., Rho, S. (2012). Presentation for the Eastern Education Research Association: The Impact of Global Reading Strategies on Middle School Learners. Hilton Head, SC.
Return to Department