REGINALD L GREEN
Office Location: 123 Ball Hall
Phone: (901) 678-3445
- Green, Reginald L. (1998). The Existence of Nurturing Characteristics in Schools and Its Effects On Student Discipline, Student Attendance, and Eighth Grade Proficiency Test Scores. Paper presented at the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration, 52nd Conference, Juneau, Alaska.
- Green, Reginald Leon, and Etheridge, Carol. (1999). Union-District Partnerships for Student Success. Paper presented at the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration, 53rd Conference, Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Green, Reginald Leon. (2004). The Role of the Principal in Developing and Implementing Plans for School Improvement. Tennessee Association of Secondary School Principals Annual Conference. Nashville, TN.
- Green, Reginald Leon. (2005). Enhancing Educational Effectiveness Through Partnerships: A Center for Urban School Leadership. Homes Partnership 9th Annual Conference. Philadelphia, PA
- Green, Reginald Leon (2005). Enhancing school leadership effectiveness through partnerships: Preparing principals utilizing a non-traditional approach. Southern Regional Conference on Educational administration 46th Annual Conference. Atlanta, GA.
- Green, Reginald Leon (2005). Enhancing school leadership effectiveness through partnerships: Preparing principals utilizing a non-traditional approach. Urban Education Corps, Washington, DC.
- Green , Reginald Leon (2006). Enhancing school leadership effectiveness through partnerships: Preparing principals utilizing a non-traditional approach. American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 58th Annual Meeting and Exhibits. San Diego, CA.
Green, R. L., & Cypress, S. (2006). Redesigning classroom supervision for instructional effectiveness: C.O.R.E. Southern Regional Conference on Educational Administration 47th Annual Conference. Jacksonville, FL.
Etheridge, Carol, & Green, Reginald L. (1998). Union-district collaboration and other processes related to school district restructuring for establishing standards and accountability measures, year two. Center for Research and Educational Policy. The University of Memphis. Memphis, Tennessee.
Ethridge, Carol, Green, Reginald, & Cutlip, Glen, W. (2000). Association advocacy for student success. Washington, D.C.: Teaching and Learning, National Education Association.
Green, Reginald Leon, & Cypress, Sharen L. (2004). The role of the principal in developing and implementing plans for school improvement. A literature review prepared for Appalacian Educational Laboratory. Charleston, West Virginia.
- Green, R. L. Leadership Preparation Programs: What We Have Learned, Key Note Speaker 2008 SREB Conference: Atlanta, GA.
- Green, R. L. The Tennessee Redesign Initiative: The University of Memphis Pilot, 2008 Tennessee Association for Colleges of Teacher Education Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Green, Reginald Leon (2009) The Four Dimensions of Leadership: A Model for Effective Change. American Institute of Higher Education 3rd Internal Conference, Nashville, TN.
- Green, R. Cypress, S. (2010). Instructional leadership: A model for change in alternative middle schools. Atlanta, GA: American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education.
- Horton, L., Green, R. & Duncan, B. (2010). The usage of standards in developing teacher leaders as instructional leaders. Denver, CO: American Education Research Association
- Green, R. (2010). Affirmative action: Revisiting policies, practices, and perspectives with current and farmer superintendents of education. Denver, CO: American Education Research Association Annual Conference.
- Green, R. L. (2012). The importance of principal dispositions on teacher and student behavior. 26th Annual High Schools That Work Staff Development Conference. New Orleans, LA.
- Green, R. L., (2006). Reconceptualizing leadership preparation programs. Paper presented at Oxford University: The Oxford Roundtable, Oxford, England.
Return to Department