- Lenz, A. S., & Sangganjanavanich, V. F. (2013). Wellness and self-care for professional counselors. In V. F. Sangganjanavanich, & C. A. Reynolds (Eds.), Introduction to Professional Counseling. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications
- Lenz, A. S. (in press). Occupational Aptitude Survey and Interest Schedule- Third Edition. In C. Wood, & D. G. Hays (Eds.), A Counselorís Guide to Career Assessment Instruments (6th ed.). Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association
- Lenz, A. S. (2013). Instructorís Resource Manual, Counseling Assessment: Theory and Practice. Columbus, OH: Pearson.
- Lenz, A. S. (2013). Test Bank, Counseling Assessment: Theory and Practice. Columbus, OH: Pearson.
- Lenz, A. S., Darnell, A., Fitzgerald, L., & Brownlee, T. (in press). A meta-study of publication patterns for the Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin from 1998-2012. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin
- Lenz, A. S., Taylor, R., Fleming, M., & Serman, N. (in press). Effectiveness of dialectical-behavioral therapy for treating eating disorders. Journal of Counseling and Development
- Lenz, A. S. (in press). Integrating relational cultural therapy concepts into supervision. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health
- Lancaster, C., Lenz, A. S., Meadows, E., Brown, K. C. (in press). Evaluation of a conflict resolution program for urban adolescent girls. Journal for Specialists in Group Work
- Lenz, A. S., Lancaster, C., Holman, R. L., & Gotay, S. (in press). Effects of relational health on adjustment to college. Journal of College Counseling
- Lenz, A. S., Perepiczka, M., & Balkin, R. (in press). Evidence for the mediating effects of a support group for attitudes toward statistics. Counseling Outcome Research and Evaluation
- Lenz, A. S. (in press). Mediating effects of relationships with mentors on college adjustment. Journal of College Counseling
- Lenz, A. S., & Sangganjanavanich, V. F. (2013). Evidence for the utility of a Photovoice task as an empathic skill acquisition strategy among counselors in training. Journal of Humanistic Counseling
- Galinas, L. & Lenz, A. S. (2013). Helping counseling students develop effective time management strategies. Tennessee Counseling Association Journal, 5, 1-3. Retrieved from http://mtsuccps.com/_TCAJOURNAL/
- Lenz, A. S. (2013). Calculating effect size in single-case research: A comparison of nonoverlap methods. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 46, 64-73. doi:10.1177/0748175612456401
- Sangganjanavanich, V. F., & Lenz, A. S. (2012). The experiential consultation training model. Counselor Education and Supervision, 51, 296-307.
- Lenz, A. S., & Sangganjanavanich, V. F., Balkin, R., Oliver, M., & Smith, R. L. (2012). Wellness Model of Supervision: A comparative analysis. Counselor Education and Supervision, 51, 207-221.
- Lenz, A. S., Zamarripa, M. X., & Fuentes, S. (2012). A Narrative approach for terminating therapy. Journal of Professional Counseling: Practice, Theory, Research, 32(2), 2-13.
- Lenz, A. S., Speciale, M., & Aguilar, J. V. (2012). Relational-Cultural Therapy intervention with incarcerated adolescents: A single-case effectiveness design. Counseling Outcome Research and Evaluation, 3, 17-29. doi:10.1177/2150137811435233
- Lenz, A. S., Oliver, M., & Nelson, K. (2011). In-person and computer-mediated distance group supervision: A case study VISTAS 2011
- Sangganjanavanich, V. F., Lenz, A. S., & Cavazos, J. (2011). International students during job seeking: A phenomenological study. Journal of Employment Counseling, 48, 17-26.
- Lenz, A. S. & Roscoe, L. (2011). Personal Wellness Card Sort: A strategy for promoting relational healing. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 6, 69-83. doi:10.1080/15401383.2011.562755
- Lenz, A. S., & Smith, R. L. (2010). Integrating wellness concepts within a clinical supervision model. The Clinical Supervisor, 29, 228-245. doi:10.1080/07325223.2010.518511
- Lenz, A. S., Holman, R. L., & Dominguez, D. L. (2010). Encouraging connections: Integrating expressive art and drama into therapeutic social skills training with adolescents. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 5, 142-157. doi:10.1080/15401383.2010.485086
- Merritt, P., Hirshman, E., Wharton, W., Stangl, B, Devlin, J., & Lenz, A. (2007). Evidence for gender differences in visual selective attention. Personality and Individual Differences, 46, 597-609. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2007.01.016
Return to Department