Counsel Educations Psych Research
- Lancaster, C. (2012). Theories Essay: Utilizing reality therapy in brief therapy with court referred youth. In J. Sommers-Flanagan & R. Sommers-Flanagan (Eds.), Student guide to counseling and psychotherapy theories in context and practice. NY: John Wiley & Sons.
- Payne, R., Lancaster, C., Heil, L. (2010). An expressive arts intervention using choice theory. In Suzanne Degges-White, S. & Nancy L. Davis. (Eds.), Integrating the expressive arts into counseling practice: Theory-based interventions. NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Payne, R., Lancaster, C., Heil, L, Pineda, M. (2010). An expressive arts intervention using person centered therapy. In Suzanne Degges-White, S. & Nancy L. Davis. (Eds.), Integrating the expressive arts into counseling practice: Theory-based interventions. NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Lancaster, C., & Constantine, D. (in submission). A grounded theory of international adoptees in schools. Professional School Counseling.
- Lancaster, C., Lenz, A., Meadows, E., & Brown, K. (in 1st revision). Effects of conflict resolution group on African American Adolescent females. Journal for Specialists in Group Work.
- Lancaster, C, Dominguez, D., & Constantine, D. (in 2nd revision). Enacting social justice through the advocacy competencies. Journal for Social Action in Counseling & Psychology.
- Lenz, A., Lancaster, C., Holman, R., Gotay, S. (in press). Effects of relational health on college student adjustment. Journal of College Counseling
- Pickens, B., Lancaster, C., Schaefgen, B., James, R. & Constantine, D. (2012). Project based learning: Enriching counselor education through real world learning. In Counselor Education: VISTAS 2012, 1. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/Resources/Vistas 2012
C., Balkin, R. S., Garcia, R., & Valarezo, A. (2011). An Evidence-based
Approach to Reducing Recidivism in Court-Referred Youth. Journal of Counseling & Development 89,488-493.
R. S., Miller, J., Ricard, R. J., Garcia, R., & Lancaster, C. (2011).
Assessing factors in adolescent adjustment as precursors to recidivism in
court-referred youth. Measurement and
Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 44, 52-59.
C., Nelson, K. (2009). Where attachment meets acculturation: Three cases of
international adoption. The Family Journal,12,
C. (2009). Twilight- A movie review.
Journal of Creativity in Counseling, 4, 289-292.
C., Lancaster, C. (2009). Perspectives from the field: Site supervision for
social justice. ACES Spectrum, 69, 30-34.
Return to Department