DeAnna N. Owens
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Owens, D. (2012). The impact of federal mandates on principalsí leadership styles: Is it real? NCPEA Education Leadership Review, 1(13), 1-13.
- Owens, D. & Key, S. (2012). Student centered learning: Instructional strategies
that work. Delta Journal of Education, 2(2), 143-152.
- Key, S. & Owens, D. (2012). Effective professional development for middle
school educators: Increasing teachers' confidence. Tennessee Association of Middle Schools, 16(Spring), 10-25.
- Key, S.
& Owens, D. (2013). Inquiry: It
is easier than you think? Journal of
Mathematics and Science: Collaborative Explorations, 13(Spring), 111-145.
- Owens, D. (2013). Technology in education: Key to college and career
readiness. Classworks.com, Retrieved
on November 4, 2014 from http://www.classworks.com/uploads/research/Technology2013_KeytoCCR.pdf.
- Thompson, N., Owens, D., Key, S., & Seed, A. (2014). One University's middle
school program in transition: Where we've been and where we're going. Current
Issues in Middle Level Education, 19(1),
- Owens, D. & Hazlett, E. (2014). Making the change: STEM and CCSS in diverse
middle school classrooms. Tennessee
Association of Middle Schools, 18(Fall) 1-13.
Return to Department