Office Location: Leadership
Phone: (901) 678-3428
- Wilson, J.L. (July - August, 2008). So you want to be a leader?: Character and leadership fundamentals for college students by Earl E. Paul, Reviewed in Journal of College Student Development, 49(4), 394-395.
- Strowig, A.B., Kirkland, Jr., & Wilson, J.L. (2004). Internet resources to access career opportunities. The Black Collegian. Super Issue.
- Ackerman, R.L., DiRamio, D., & Wilson, J.L. (2005). Knowledge and involvement of student affairs officers in financial decision-making: A challenge for the profession. College Student Affairs Journal, 25(1), 64-75.
- Wilson, J.L. & Meyer, K.A. (2009). Higher education websites: The “virtual face”of diversity. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education, 2(2), 91-102.
- Meyer, K.A. & Wilson, J.L. (2010). The "virtual face" of planning: How to use higher education websites to access competitive advantage. Planning for Higher Education Journal, 38(2), 11-21.
- Meyer, K.A. & Wilson, J.L. (2011). The role of online learning in the emergency plans of flagship institutions. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration. 14(1).
- Wilson, J.L. (2011). Blogging About Diversity: The academy sounds off in the chronicle of higher education. Multicultural Education & Technology Journal, 5(2), 106-115.
- Wilson, J.L., & Meyer, K.A. (2011). A time and a place: Social justice in a doctoral program. Journal of College Student Development. 52(6), 752-758.
- Wilson, J.L., Meyer, K.A. & McNeal, L. (2012). Mission and diversity statements: What they do and do not say. Innovative Higher Education, 37(2), 125-139.
- Wilson, J.L., & Wolverton, M. (2012). The SSAO factor: The role of senior student affairs officers in building and sustaining inclusive campus communities. College Student Affairs Journal, 31(1), 1-18.
Wilson, J.L. (2013). Planning for the Future: The impact on the public university diversity budget in time of recession. Planning for Higher Education Journal, 41(2), 1-16. http://mojo.scup.org/forum/topics/two-looks-at-financial-planning-macro-granular-change-disruption
- Wilson, J.L., & Meyer, K.A. (2013). The treatment and use of best practices for diversity in position announcements for new presidents. Innovative Higher Education, 38(2), 91-104.
- Wilson, J.L. (2013). Emerging trend: The chief diversity officer phenomenon within higher education. Journal of Negro Education, 82(4), 433-445.
- Wilson, J.L. (2015). Maximizing impact: Purposefully incorporating diversity efforts within postsecondary systemwide and institutional strategic plans, Planning for Higher Education Journal, 43(2), 15-23.
Return to Department