Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- *Whitney, T., Hirn, R. G. & Lingo, A. S. (in
press). Effects of mathematics fluency program on mathematics performance
of students with challenging behaviors.
Preventing School Failure: Alternative Education for Children and
- Whitney, T., Cooper, J. T., Lingo, A. S.
(2015). Providing student opportunities
to respond in reading and mathematics: A look across grade levels. Preventing School Failure: Alternative
Education for Children and Youth, 59(1), 14-21.
- Courtade, G. R., Lingo, A. S., & Whitney, T. (2013). Using story-based lessons to increase academic
engaged time in general education classes for students with moderate intellectual disability and autism. Rural Special Education Quarterly, 32(4), 3-14.
- Courtade, G.R., Karp, K., Lingo, A.S., & Whitney, T. (2013). Using shared story reading to teach mathematics
skills to elementary students with moderate and severe disabilities. TEACHING Exceptional Children, 45(3),
- Cooper, J.T., Lingo, A.S., Whitney, T., & Slaton, D.B. (2011).
The effects of instruction in a paired
associates learning strategy as an intervention for college students with
learning disabilities. Journal of Postsecondary Education and
Disability, 24(2), 133-145.
Return to Department