- *Martin, N. & Miller, J. (2011). The status of waivers in university physical education activity programs. Supplement to Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport: Research Consortium Abstracts, 82(1), A-81.
- *Irwin, C., Irwin, R., Martin, N., & Ross, S. (2011). Factors impacting minority youth swimming ability and participation. Supplement to Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport: Research Consortium Abstracts, 82(1), A-68.
- *Drayer, J., Irwin,
R., & Martin, N. (In Press). “You couldn’t pay me enough”: Understanding consumer valuations and ticket price efficiency for the Southern Heritage Classic. International Journal of Sport Management.
- Irwin, C., Irwin, R., Martin, N., and Ross, S. (2010). Constraints impacting minority swimming participation. USA Swimming: Colorado Springs, CO.
- *Martin, N. & Witman, D. (2010). Factors affecting
minority drowning. International Journal
of Aquatic Research and Education 4,
- *Drayer, J. & Martin, N. (2010). Establishing Legitimacy in
the Secondary Ticket Market: A Case Study of an NFL Market. Sport
Management Review, 13(1).
*Miller, J., Young, S. J., & Martin, N. (2009). To use or not to
use? The status of waivers in intramural sports. Recreational Sports
Journal, 33(2), 129–138.
- *Martin, N. & Seidler, T. (2009). Risk management: Buffer zones and primary assumption of risk. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, 80(3), 9-11.
- *Martin, N. (2007). Drug testing in interscholastic athletics, Law Review: Dominic v. Wyoming Valley West High School. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, 78(3), 8-9.
- *McGlone, C. & Martin, N. (2006). Nike’s corporate interest lives strong: A case of cause-related marketing and leveraging. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 15(3), 114-123.
Return to Department