- Nishimura, N., Weems, G., Schobert, M., & Priest, R. (2008). Program evaluation of a children's day treatment center: A survey of parent post treatment attitudes. Journal for the Professional Counselor, 22(2) 3-18.
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Pruett, J.M., Nishimura, N., & Priest, R. (2007). The role of meditation in addiction recovery. Counseling and Values, 52(1), 71-84.
- Priest, R. (1987). Confidentiality: Should it apply to child sex offenders? Alabama A. C. D. Journal, 14, 42-48.
- Priest, R. (1988). Counseling adult children of alcoholics: Unique counseling issues and challenges. Alabama A. C. D. Journal, 15, 49-53.
- Priest, R. (1990). Counseling and standardized testing in African American communities: A possible cause for concern. Florida Association of School Psychologists Newsletter, 1(1), 2.
- Priest, R. (1991). Ebonics: The promise and challenge to school psychologists. Florida Association of School Psychologists Newsletter, 1(3), 1.
- Priest, R. (1991). Racism and prejudice as negative impacts on African American clients in therapy. Journal of Counseling and Development, 70, 213-215.
- Priest, R. (1992). A preliminary examination of child sexual victimization in college African American populations. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 63, 367-371.
- Priest, R. (1992). Coping responses of adult survivors of child sexual abuse: Implications for counseling. Florida Association of Counseling and Development Journal, 1, 47-56.
- Priest, R. (1993). Counselors in therapy: Who heals the healer? California Association for Counseling and Development Journal, 13, 5-10.
- Priest, R. (1994). Minority supervisor and majority supervisee: Another perspective of clinical reality. Counselor Education and Supervision, 34, 152-158.
- Priest, R. (1995). Assessment and Ebonics: The promise and challenge to school teachers, counselors, and psychologists. In C.R. Balado & E.I. Oteiza (Eds.), Cultural and linguistic diversity in American schools (pp. 49-59). Titusville, Fl: Intacostal Publishimg.
Return to Department