Robert L. Williamson, Ed.D
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Casey, L. B., & Williamson, R. L. (2012). Chapter: A parentís guide to support technologies for preschool students with disabilities. Child development and the use of technology: Perspectives, applications and experiences (pp. 271-287). Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference.
- Hunter, W., Jasper, A.D., & Williamson, R.L. (in press). Utilizing middle school common planning time to support inclusive environments. Intervention in School and Clinic.
- Christensen, J.D., Robertson, J.S., Williamson, R.L., & Hunter, L.B. (2013). Preparing Educational Leaders
for Special Education Success: Principalsí Perspectives, The Researcher, 25(1), 94-107
- Casey, Williamson, Black, Hayes, Winsor & McClure (2013). Educatorsí Readiness to Teach Children with
ASD in an Inclusive Classroom, The Researcher, 25(1), 67-78
- Meindl, Miller, Ivy, Neef, & Williamson (2013). An Examination of Stimulus Control in Fluency-
Based Instruction: SAFMEDS and Generalization, Journal of Behavioral Education, DOI 10.1007/s10864-013-9172-6
- Casey, L.B., Williamson, R.W., Black, T. & Casey, C. (2013). Teaching Written Expression in the Inclusive High School Classroom: Strategies to Assist Students with Disabilities. National FORUM of Applied Educational Research Journal.
- Casey, L., Reeves, K. & Williamson, R.L. (2013). Readability of documents provided to urban parents. Journal of Urban Education
- Williamson, R.L., Casey, L B., Robertson, J. & Buggey, T. (2013). Video Self-Modeling in Children with Autism: A Pilot Study Validating Prerequisite Skills and Extending the Utilization of VSM across Skill Sets, Assistive Technology, 25(1), DOI: 10.1080/10400435.2012.712604
- Casey, L., Robertson, J., Williamson, R.L., Serio, C. & Elswick, S. (2011). Spending Instructional Time Wisely: A
Case Study Using Brief Intervention Probes to Determine the Most Effective Strategy. Canadian Journal of
- Baylot Casey, L & Williamson, R (2011): Training Parents as Effective Literacy Tutors: Increasing the
Procedural Integrity of Tutoring, Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning, 19:3, 257-276
- Williamson, R.L., Robertson, J.S. & Casey, L.B. (2010). Using a dynamic systems approach to investigating
postsecondary education and employment outcomes for transitioning students with disabilities. Journal of
Vocational Rehabilitation, 33, 101-111. doi: 10.3233/JVR-2010-0519
Return to Department