Robert L. Williamson, Ed.D
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Book Chapters
- Casey, L.B., & Williamson, R.L. (In Press). A Parent's Guide to Support Technologies for Preschool Students with Disabilities. Child Development and the Use of Technology: Perspectives, Applications and Experiences.
- Casey, L.B., Reeves, K.C., Connor, E.* & Williamson, R.L. (In Press). Using Technology in the World of Play. Child Development and the Use of Technology: Perspectives, Applications and Experiences.
- Casey, L.B., Williamson, R.W., Black, T. & Casey, C. (in press). Teaching Written Expression in the Inclusive High School Classroom: Strategies to Assist Students with Disabilities. National FORUM of Applied Educational Research Journal.
- Casey, L., Reeves, K. & Williamson, R.L. (2013). Readability of documents provided to urban parents. Journal of Urban Education.
- Williamson, R.L., Casey, L B., Robertson, J. & Buggey, T. (In Press). Video self-modeling in children with autism: A pilot study validating prerequisite skills and extending the utilization of VSM across skill sets, Assistive Technology
- Casey, L., Robertson, J., Williamson, R.L., Serio, C. & Elswick, S. (2011). Spending Instructional Time Wisely: A
Case Study Using Brief Intervention Probes to Determine the Most Effective Strategy. Canadian Journal of
Education, 34(3), (In Press)
- Baylot Casey, L & Williamson, R (2011): Training Parents as Effective Literacy Tutors: Increasing the
Procedural Integrity of Tutoring, Mentoring & Tutoring: Partnership in Learning, 19:3, 257-276
- Williamson, R.L., Robertson, J.S. & Casey, L.B. (2010). Using a dynamic systems approach to investigating
postsecondary education and employment outcomes for transitioning students with disabilities. Journal of
Vocational Rehabilitation, 33, 101-111. doi: 10.3233/JVR-2010-0519
Return to Department