Vicki Sallis Murrell
Counsel Educations Psych Research
Office Location: 105e Ball Hall
Phone: (901) 678-3164
- Murrell, V.S. (2014) Gender Roles. In Winsor, D.L., Murrell, V.S., & Magun-Jackson, S. (Eds) Lifespan development: An educational psychology perspective. NY: Pearson
- Winsor, D.L., Murrell, V.S., & Magun-Jackson, S. (Eds) (2014). Lifespan Development: An Educational Psychology Perspective. NY: Pearson
- Murrell, V.S., Russell, C.K.,
Hartig. M., & Care, D. (2007) Theories and Concepts to Guide Distance Education Using Student-centered Approaches. In Young, L.E., and Paterson, B. (Eds.) Teaching Nursing: Developing a student-centered learning environment. NY: Lippencott
- Care, W.D., Russell, C.K., Hartig, M.T., Murrell, V.S., &
Gregory, D.M. (2007). Challenges, issues, and barriers to student/learner
centered learning in nursing by distance education. In L.E. Young & B.
Paterson, Teaching nursing: Developing a student-centered learning
- Russell, C.K.,
Murrell, V.S., Hartig, M.T., Care, W.D., & the College of Nursing writing
group. (2007). Models and strategies for teaching by distance education using
learner-centered approaches. In L.E. Young & B. Paterson, Teaching
nursing: Developing a student-centered learning environment. Lippincott.
- Meyer, K.A., & Murrell, V.S. (2014). A National Study of Training Content and Activities for Faculty Development for Online Teaching. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 18, 1.
- Murrell, V., and
Steitz, J. (2003) CyberEthics. The International Journal of Learning. Melbourne: Common Ground Publishing
- Murrell, V.
C'mon... Everybody's Doin' It and Other Reasons Not to Utilize Technology.
Proceedings of the Syllabus99 Conference, Santa Clara, California, July 1999
- Murrell, P. &
Murrell, V.S. Experiential Learning: Implications for Technology in
Teaching. Proceedings of the International Conference on Improving
University Teaching, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1997. College Park: The
University of Maryland University College.
Return to Department