Health Sport Sciences
- Inoue, Y., & Kent, A. (in press). Assessing social impact
of sport-Industry CSR. In J. L. Paramio, K. Babiak, & G. Walters
(eds.) The Handbook of Sport and
Corporate Social Responsibility. Routledge.
- Inoue, Y., & Kent, A. (in press). A conceptual framework
for understanding the effects of corporate social marketing on consumer
behavior. Journal of Business
- Inoue, Y., Funk, D.C., & Jordan, J.S. (in press). The role
of running involvement in creating self-sufficiency for homeless
individuals through a community-based running program. Journal of Sport Management.
Inoue, Y., Mahan, J.E., & Kent, A. (in press). Enhancing the benefits of professional sport philanthropy: The roles of corporate ability and communication strategies. Sport Management Review.
- Inoue, Y., Plehn-Dujowich, J.M., Kent, A., & Swanson, S. (2013). Roles of performance and human capital in college football coaches' compensation. Journal of Sport Management, 27(1), 73-83.
- Inoue, Y., & Kent, A. (2012). Sport teams as promoters of pro-environmental behavior: An empirical study. Journal of Sport Management. 26(5), 417-432.
Inoue, Y., & Kent, A. (2012). Investigating the role of corporate credibility in corporate social marketing: A case study of environmental initiatives by professional sport organizations. Sport Management Review, 15, 330-344.
- Inoue, Y., Kent, A., & Lee, S. (2011). CSR and the bottom
line: Analyzing the link between CSR and financial performance for
professional teams. Journal of Sport
Management, 25(6), 531-549.
- Jordan, J.S., Kent, A.,
Walker, M., & Inoue, Y. (2011).
The frequency of nonresponse analyses in the Journal of Sport Management. Journal of Sport Management, 25(3), 229-239.
- Inoue, Y., & Lee, S. (2011). Effects of different
dimensions of corporate social responsibility on corporate financial
performance in tourism-related industries. Tourism Management, 32(4),
- Inoue, Y., Seifried, C., & Matsumoto, T. (2010). American football development in Japan:
A study of National Football League strategies. International Journal of Sport Management, 11(2), 248-271.
Return to Department