Yeon Sun (Ellie) Ro
Instruction Curriculum Leadership
- Choi, J., Godina, H., & Ro, Y. (In press). Korean American immigrant language, literacy and identity: Perspectives from an ethnographic case study in a 3rd grade classroom. Asia Pacific Journal of Education.
- Ro, Y., Cheatham, G., & Choi, J. (Under review). Indeterminate futures of residency decision and linguistic practices: Comparison study of two different types of immigrant families in the US. Anthropology and Education Quarterly.
- Carrie, F., & Ro, Y. (In progress). "I just love kids" Teachers' perspectives and motivations: Comparative review between North and South in the US. Manuscript in preparation.
G. A., & Ro, Y. E. (2011).
Communication between early educators and parents who speaks English as a
Second Language: A semantic and pragmatic perspective. Early Childhood Education Journal.39. 249-256.
S. J., & Ro. Y. (2011). Approaches to writing instruction in elementary classroom. Pedagogies. 6(4). 273-295.
- Cheatham, G. A., & Ro, Y. E. (2010). Linguistic perspective on communication with parents who speak English as a Second Language: Phonology, morphology, and syntax. Early Childhood Development and Care. 1-14.
- Cheatham, G. A., & Ro, Y. E. (2010). Young English learnersí interlanguage as a context for language and literacy development. Young Children. 65(4). 18-23.
- Crandall, J. & Lim, S., & Ro, Y. E. (2010). The impact of IT: Pedagogical
perspectives in university education settings. Journal of International Business Research.
Y. E., &
Cheatham, G. A. (2009). Biliteracy and bilingual development in a second
generation Korean child: A case study. Journal
of Research in Childhood Education, 23(3). 290-308.
- Cheatham, G. A., Santos, R. M., & Ro, Y. E. (2007). Home language acquisition and retention for young children with special needs. Young Exceptional Children, 11(1), 27-42.
Return to Department