Counseling Psychology Forum Schedule
Counseling Psychology forums are an opportunity for students, professors and relevant people within the field of Psychology to discuss topics of interest to CPSY students. You must attend at least 5 of the 7 forums although you are allowed to substitute a Diversity Committee activity for a forum meeting if you have to miss a forum meeting.
Schedule for Fall 2017-2018 forum meetings.
- September 29th - Research Showcase. Celebrate the current CPSY research and learn some tips and tricks about presenting.
- October 27th - Practicum placements. Supervisors from several of our local practicum placements will talk about their sites.
- November 17th - Local community groups will present on activism in their populations and where CPSY fits in.
- January 19th - Integrated behavioral health care - guest speaker(s).
- February - (Date TBD) - New student interviews and social.
- March 23rd - The hows of comprehensive exams.
- April 13th - Dissertation TEDx talks - presented by students leaving for internship!
Locations for each of the forums will be sent to the list.
Your forum committee (Greg Horn, Rickey Lee Bates, Kim Adams, Sue Lease) looks forward to seeing you at the events and welcomes comments or suggestions for other forum topics.