Asian Studies and International Trade Program The Confucius Institute at the University
China has become the most important trading partner with the United States. In today’s
increasingly globalized world, American companies need employees who possess the skills
to function in a global market, particularly in Asia.
The Asian Studies and International Trade (ASIT) program at the University of Memphis
provides students with the critical combination of skills that an increasing number
of companies seek.
The ASIT Program offers the following:
- Study Abroad Opportunities with Scholarship Potential
- Increased Language Skills in Chinese and Japanese
- Expand Cultural Awareness of China and Japan
- Enhanced Globalization Skills and Awareness
- Hands-On Global Opportunities via Internships
- Increased Business Knowledge in International Trade
- Advanced Language Proficiency in Chinese and Japanese
For additional information about the ASIT program or the Confucius Institute, please
visit our web site at www.memphis.edu/cium or contact our office at 901-678-2595. See the Flyer.
Dreamers. 梦想家 Thinker. 思想家 Doers. 实干家