Late Registration/Adds for Graduate Students
If you are a graduate student and need to add a class or register late, begin by obtaining instructor permission:
- Use the instructor sign off form for both late adds and late initial registrations. If the instructor is unavailable to sign the form in person, attach an email from that instructor granting permission for you to enter the class late.
If you have already registered for classes, but need to add an additional class after the late registration deadline:
- Use the schedule adjustment form:
- Bring the completed Schedule Adjustment and Instructor Sign Off forms to Ball Hall 215 for approval. Office staff will forward approved forms to the Registrar's Office for processing.
If this will be your initial registration for the semester:
- Use the Request for Approval to Register after Late Registration form:
- Bring the completed Request for Approval to Register after Late Registration and Instructor Sign Off forms to Ball Hall 215 for approval. You will be responsible for delivering approved forms to the Registrar's Office.