Office Hours and Contact Information
The Commencement Office handles all questions and concerns related to Commencement activities/graduation, Apply to Graduate, Cap &Gowns (Regalia), Diploma Mailing, Diploma Reorders, Honors Assembly, Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society, Convocations, and related topics:
- Ms. Linda Harris, Administrative Assistant
- Answers phones and handles all front office management
- Handles budget questions
- Organizes ALD Induction ceremony
- Ms. Vanessa Muldrow, Senior Coordinator, Commencement and Student Affairs Special Events
- Coordinates, plans, organizes, and directs Commencement and Honors Assembly annually
- Arranges for the ordering and distribution of diplomas, caps and gowns and programs for faculty, doctoral, masters and undergraduate students for each semester
- Works with Graduation Analysts to ensure students are on track to graduate within the term of graduation
- Handles all questions related to Commencement and Honors Assembly events
- Works on/with the committees for Convocations, Parent Programs, etc.
- Dr. Daniel Bureau, Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Aids in the implementation of Commencement Office events, including graduation, honors assembly, and faculty convocation and chairs New Student Convocation.
- Provides supervision for Commencement Office staff.
- Handles issues relative to Commencement Office policies and institutional rules and procedures related to Commencement activities.