Diploma Mailing Schedule
If you have not received your diploma, please call 901-678-5547. Please call us prior to coming to ensure your diploma is in the office. Diplomas are typically held for 2-3 years maximum, depending upon the nature of the reason the diploma was held. Please call prior to coming.
The Commencement Office's goal is to provide all graduates with diplomas in a timely manner. Listed below are the diploma mailing schedules for each graduation term.
Recent Ceremony Diplomas
Recent ceremony diplomas are provided 2-3 months after each Commencement. Doctoral diplomas will be given to participating students on Commencement day.
- Diplomas for May graduates will be mailed by the Commencement Office by August 1 of the same year.
- Diplomas for August graduates will be mailed by the Commencement Office by November 1 of the same year.
- Diplomas for December graduates will be mailed by the Commencement Office by March 1 of the next year.
No diploma will be released to any student that has a financial hold or has not completed requirements for certification.
Individual Diploma Orders and Duplicate Reorders
- Individual Diplomas
- Individual diplomas reordered for any reason will be available one week to two weeks from the day of inquiry.
- Duplicate Reorders
- Once we receive your reorder request, it will take approximately two weeks for our vendor to process your diploma.