Law Student Checklist
CONGRATULATIONS, as you approach a significant milestone in your education. You need to complete all the Steps to Graduation. The graduation process is most easily understood by using this Graduation Checklist. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEPS TOWARDS GRADUATION
In order to ensure you have completed everything that is required of you, follow the checklist below:
- Step 1: Read the Prerequisites for Applying to Graduate and The CANDIDACY FORM
- Step 2: Apply to Graduate
- Step 3: Diploma Mailing and Cap and Gown Form
- Ensure your address will be an address that will be valid 2-3 months after graduation. Diplomas are mailed after graduation and can take 2-3 months to receive them.
- Step 4: Complete the Attendance/Non-Attendance Form/View your name in the Commencement program and proof within your final semester.
After submitting Step 4, you will be placed into the queue to receive your cap and gown and pronouncer card. This will take place 1-2 days prior to commencement during cap/gown and pronouncer distribution.
Student Financial Holds
Pay all University fees. To clear any outstanding debts, please contact the University Bursar's Office at 901.678.5579. Students with financial holds through the University will be unable to receive their diploma until the hold is cleared.