The earlier you can involve us in your project, the more we can help. If you have a good idea of what you need but don't have any ideas on how to get there, we can work with you from concept development until finished product is delivered. If you already know what you need, we still encourage you to work with us with an open mind and/or take advantage of all the resources available in our Marketing Toolkit.
Some crucial elements to think through before beginning any project are as follows:
- Is the tactic absolutely necessary to achieve your goal? Does it justify the use of resources (yours and ours)?
- Proper lead time. In order to best help you we need the proper time to be able to generate the work. Click HERE for planning timelines.
- Your target audience and how to best reach each group.
- Quantity needed of anything produced.
- What sets your program or offering apart from the competitor.
- The call to action.
- Do you have the copy/content you intend to use and has it been signed off on by your Dean/Department head?
- Do you know what photos, if any you want to use?
- Your budget- for any production costs if applicable.
- Upon completion, how will you consider the overall effectiveness of your strategy and/or tactics.
From this base of information, we can work together to accomplish your goals. During an initial meeting, we'll work closely on building out a production schedule that will consist of the many stages of production, such as delivery of final and approved content, editing, design, estimate requests, delivery of concepts/proofs, pre-press work, and the proposed date.