- Each residence hall room is air conditioned.
- Each residence hall room is equipped with basic cable.
- Local telephone service is provided to each room except in the Living Learning Complex;
however, guests must provide their own telephones.
- Ethernet access is available in Richardson Towers and South Hall.
- Wireless access is available in Carpenter Complex, Rawls and Smith Halls.
- Wireless and Ethernet access are available in the Living Learning Complex.
- Linens may be provided upon request for an additional charge.
- Vending machines are located in the breezeway of Richardson Towers, in the lobby of
Rawls Hall, in the room behind the desk in Smith Hall, and in the main social area
in South Hall
For further information about Internet access, Click Here.