Thank you for your interest in employment at Campus Recreation Intramural Services (CRIS)!
Applicants may print and complete an application and submit it to the appropriate person listed for each specific job opening.
Entry Worker- no openings at this time.
Equipment Attendant- no openings at this time.
Fitness Attendant- no openings at this time.
Lifeguard- now accepting applications for lifeguards to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Learn more about requirements and application process.
Intramural- no openings at this time.
- Be a full-time UofM student in good academic standing
- Have a U.S. social security number
- Have a bank or CU checking account
- Not be employed at another job on campus
- Have appropriate certifications (lifeguards, instructors)
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be able to articulate and communicate clearly
- Be able to deal with customer conflicts
- Be able to work on weekends along with during the week
- Be able to arrive at work 10 minutes early for shift and punch out in a timely manner
- Be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies
- Be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections
- Be able to clearly understand all policies concerning building usage and safety