Memberships for Faculty and Staff
- Regular employees with a base salary of $27,999 or less: $10 per month for individual membership or $20 per month for household membership.
- Regular employees with a base salary of $28,000 or more: $13 per month for individual membership or $26 per month for household membership.
- Membership fees are deducted from payroll.
- Employee ID's will be activated by the U of M Payroll Department. Verification paperwork will be filed in the Membership Office of Campus Recreation Intramural Services.
- ID's for dependent members must be made by appointment only. Please bring appropriate documentation.
Temporary/contracted employees must have a letter from the chairman of department, either on university letterhead via e-mail or a copy of the contract, stating the beginning and ending dates of contract. At the time of service, ID's are made and payment is due at Campus Recreation Intramural Services. Same rate structure will apply as listed for full-time employees.
Guest of Faculty/Staff
Guest of faculty and staff must remain with sponsor during visit to the Campus Recreation Intramural Services (CRIS). Only one guest is allowed per member for each visit. A $5 fee is required and should be paid at CRIS. Guest must have photo ID.
ROTC or CRIS Instructors and Staff
Contracted Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) employees must have a letter from the commander stating the beginning and ending contractual dates. ROTC employees must also bring military ID and other appropriate documentation. At the time of service, ID's will be made and payment will be due at Campus Recreation Intramural Services, unless other arrangements have been made.. Same rate structure will apply, as listed above for full-time employees.
U of M Retired Faculty/Staff
Free access is allowed to eligible retired faculty and staff members via retiree card issued by Benefits Department.The membership application must be completed at the U of M Benefits Office.
Household Member of Retired Faculty/Staff
Address verification is required for spouses or household members of retired faculty/staff. A monthly fee of $10 is required and can be paid at Campus Recreation Intramural Services for one to 12 months at a time. At the time of service, ID's are made and payment is due.